208 talks of angels. Photos, Music and Video. Direct free downloads. Songs and texts. Opinions and news! Latest publications.Wow!
Home  Short Bio  DEMO Songs and Lyrics  Fukushima Song  Gaddafi Song  Videos  Photos  Links  Youtube   Myspace  Twitter  Contacts
Submarine
/////The drowning`s now owning, blur`s spreading, white fading/////
Some one enters Submarine
Where im sitting in my dreams
All he wants is to intrude my mind
The fairy now eludes
Early echoes break the shield
I dont need eyes to see his task`s fulfilled
My mission`s over now
I am to go but how
/////The drowning`s now owning, blur`s spreading, white fading/////
The decision came to late
And tons of water now my fate
The insider`s now within
My book is thin, the light is dim
I see the stranger through the silt
Saying "Bye, it`s not my guilt"
He is weaving me with hand
Swimming backwards to the land
*тут соло дудки*
The decision came to late
And tons of water now my fate
The insiders now within
My book is thin, the light is dim
The reporters crowding round
Clicking cameras around
Our Hero celebrates
While the real suffocates
/////The drowning`s now owning, blur`s spreading, white fading/////